Oct 3, 2011

Steampunk Chic


 This picture doesn't do her justice.
I am so in love with my Steampunk Chic.  The Tim Holtz, Sewing Room die gave birth to her on grunge paper along with Tim's Birdcage die, wing charm, hanger clips, white sheer ribbon with colored tiny staples which I attached with Tim's Tiny Attacher.  Recollection pearls were used to make her necklace.  Her waist ribbon was inked with Tim's D.I.    I also used the Ranger, Liquid Pearl in black for her dress stand.   Her punky hair was made of green and blue wires.  Her head/birdcage was from Industrial Chic.  Copic pens were use to color the staples, birdcage,  wings, and purse.  Hanger clips were opened and set as her arms, elbow and wrist, she holds her own purse.  Two pen nibs sit on her shoulders.  She is one of my favorite creations.  Hope you like her as much as I do.  She is still a piece of work in progress so do swing by again to see the finished product.