This box was alot of fun to make. Two classes were taught in 2010 and every student was happy with their final project. Lot's of Tim toys in this one. I purchased thin wiring with tiny lights for which I was able to pass through 3 compartments and lit them all up. The focal point, Frankenstein was purchased at Michael's Arts & Crafts. I used green flower soft to give the real grass look. The glue gun was a must with this project. Another tip I learned from Tim was using the glue to make the spider webs. I found that is worked better when I turned off the glue gun for a minute or two. In one of the compartments that lit up I covered the face with Tim's Ornate Plates for which I used yellow vellum and I drew in a web and a spider hanging from it.
Here is the lower part of the box.