Jan 15, 2012

2011 Halloween
Configuration Box
Class

This box was alot of fun to make.  Two classes were taught in 2010 and every student was happy with their final project.  Lot's of Tim toys in this one.  I purchased thin wiring with tiny lights for which I was able to pass through 3 compartments and lit them all up.  The focal point, Frankenstein was purchased at Michael's Arts & Crafts.  I used green flower soft to give the real grass look.  The glue gun was a must with this project.  Another tip I learned from Tim was using the glue to make the spider webs.  I found that is worked better when I turned off the glue gun for a minute or two.  In one of the compartments that lit up I covered the face with Tim's Ornate Plates for which I used yellow vellum and I drew in a web and a spider hanging from it.

Here is the lower part of the box.




1 comment:

MariaR said...

YEAH!! I'm so proud of you for taking the plunge. Look, I'm the first follower!! Good luck, Ivy, it's going to be great!! Hugs:)