Jan 4, 2012

2010 Tags of Christmas


Couldn't resist making this tag in 2010, it is my most favorite one of all. I tried not to make it  But, I was overtaken by the power of the dark side.

This is my version of Tim's 12 Tags of Xmas from 2010.

One of my favorite tags, "Moonlight Deer". I had purchased 3 pads of metallic paper from Wal-Mart, (which I can no longer find) and I cut the tag with Tim's Tag Die.  This background was dry embossed with 2 different folders, the deer was also dry embossed, TH wings from Heart & Wings die.  Vellum paper was used to create the mountainline in the background and the roll of houses came from M. Stewart.


This tag has been used in many of my classes.  Tim's Rickety House die and embossing folder were used as well as the Tim Holtz' On the Fence die,  picket fence crackle used on the fence, Black Soot was lightly added to the fence to make those cracks pop out.  Love it! 
Tim's Stampers Anonymous stamp Odds & Ends 100th Edition Christmas was stamped, cut out, inked and distressed with Black Soot.  Alcohol inks were used on clear plastic cut from packaging and adhered to the back of the Rickety House windows.  Christmas miniatures used, gifts, pine trees, santa hat and bulbs to decorate the inner and outer part of the fence and the top of the house.   I used wire shaped to give the smoke effect from the chimney.  All items were adhered with a glue gun..  Alleen's True Snow used on top of most items.  Twigs from my backyard were picked and the santa inside the house I drew myself using colored micro pens. 

Tim's Stampers Anonymous Pinecone stamp was used.  The tree and reindeer silhouette stamp I purchased from my Close to My Heart consultant.  Alleen's True Snow used which created demension.