Mar 15, 2012

Pieces of Panel No. 3

All 3 panels together will be posted on Friday, March 16th.

TH Heart & Wings die on Grunge Paper, DI Sage, Blk Soot used around edges, 5 Recollection Pearls, Gold Daubber used on wings and distressed with Blk Soot. TH Adornment Metal Charm (crown).   TH Fractured Doll (sm),  Green thread used to tie the doll to the heart.  Texture folder-Swirls, Shabby Chic Bridge, Grunge paper, TH Branch Tree die which I cut twice on Shrink Paper.  Copic Pens Brn & Rust used on the trees.  The branches were all over the place when I used the heating tool and it appeared messy so to camouflage  the messiness I used wire and by hand I twirled it and glued it onto the (shrunken) tree branches.   Remember there's never a mistake in Art.  I punched vellum out of a Martha Stewart's Fence punch.  Thin pieces of distressed vellum were place in the background to appear as clouds in the distance.  TH Townscape Edge die cut out of Grunge paper I  seperated the houses and used various colors of Crackle paints to the houses.  Ran the Texture Folder through the Vagabon with Texture Folder Swirls, Shabby Chic Bridge, 
TH  Adage Tickets crumbled in hand then opened, distresssor tool was used around edges as well as DI Old paper, get it in there between the cracks and make those cracks "POP".  A Trinket Pin held the ticket in place. The upside down Shabby Chic Bird Fountain was slightly distressed with DI Pumice Stone.  Various colors of metal wire used to twirl floral stems that came out of the "planter" (upside down fountain).   A Shabby Chic birdie hovering over was tinted with DI Peeled Paint.  TH Bead Chain used to provide a bit more detail and texture on the fountain.  Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Enamel Accents - Opaque Dimensional Glaze - Black was used on the fountain's lower part.  I love these bad boys, I don't go anywhere w/o them.  A Recollections Glittered Candy Corn leans off the fountain on the left.  TH Time Piece with a Game Spinner lies underneath the butterfly (a bit hard to tell on photos).  TH Metal Foliage on foreground as well as a Grunge cut Mini Butterfly (mover & shaper) Sizzix Texture Folder used on the butterfly DI Peeled Paint & Blk Soot used.  Liquid Pearl grn used as the body of the butterfly and thin black wire was used as the antenas of the butterfly.  Kaiser Kraft Flourish Pk Gates, used a White Snow Cap Daubber, grabbed some Spring Mix Flower Soft that I had purchased from Kate Rothacker, owner of the Cozy Crop House in Lancaster, Pa and Lititz, Pa. That was the first time I laid eyes on Flower Soft, we became best friends after that.  I also placed a TH Word Stick (Life) in between the two gates.



"All eyes will be open..."




The thirst in one's eye when they first lay eyes on this layout. 
For sure some of you will want to know what I used as the water.  First I took some of TH Core'lations paper into lly torn strips, all sizes are fine, I also used A/C white textured paper and used the DIs that are in the blues family.  I ran these pieces through the "V" using the TH Swirls Texture Folder and I "hit" it with a bit of maybe,Weathered Wood, Broken China in brighter areas and I used Mudd Puddles Seaglass Surf, Shell Formula & Sand Formula Cookie Dough that a fellow scrapper was using and said she had purchased it from a store named Scrap-a-doodledoo in Ramsey, NJ. scrap-a-doodle-doo.com.  Again it was love at first site.  I also used alot of Rock Candy Crackle and that was the icing on the cake.



    
********************************************


This is about all the pieces. Tonight I will post the final Panel #3 in its entirety. Tomorrow I will post all 3 Panels together. I hope you all leave my blog with inspiration that will keep your creative juices flowing. I lost my "mojo" there for a couple of weeks and posting these photos for you guys has now triggered my creative juices again.
With this said, would you kindly become a Follower of my blog if you haven't done so already.
Thank you!!
I wanted to let everyone know that the last panel is not totally finished.  As I find what I need (idea in my head) I will then re-take another photo of the finished panel and post it to my blog.  A good reason to stop by from time to time. 

Burgundy colored Flower Soft.

Flower Soft Shamrock & Christmas


You can see some of the Crackle Paint on the one house.  Love it! 


Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous rubber stamps used, Tree Pines using black Archival Ink. 
A Halloween Adornment Spider Charm was used.  A hole through the charm was made by using a TH Drill Punch.  The spider is hanging from a TH Stampers Anonymous rubber stamp was inked with Opaque white Stazon.   A thin black wire was used to hang the spider An Ornate Plate was used on the lower right half (image/text pending).   This layout is not completed, more to come.

Only if you like it....  you know the drill...
 Follow the signs...


2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Intriguing! So many amazing details, Ivette. Can't wait to see them all together.

Rett said...

You must have the patience of a saint! I find something new everytime I look at it. Love the wire, love the sky, the hills, the flowersoft...etc...etc...etc. I love the whole kit and kaboodle. Well done!