Mar 12, 2012


Teaser 8 
Hard to tell by this clip that it's the lower part of something wicked on a broom.
More details to follow.

Teaser 9
The Witch it is and she's all Crackled up in Sage.  The Witch herself came from a Cricut Cartridge, Happy Haunting. 

Teaser 10
I used the purple wire and black tulle so that she appears as if she's moving with the flow of the wind. Some purple bling was also put on the tulle. Black enamel was used to outline her and the broom stick. Green thread used to bind the bristles of the broom. A black rhinestone was used for her eye.
She is the one pulling along the winged bird cage.  The houses are from the TH Townscape Edge Die cut individually, crackled and stapled with Tim's Tiny Attacher.
The gears you see beneath the houses were done by placing the gears and then using a Copic Pen and the Copic Air Brush. 

Teaser 11
TH Tree Branch Die cut out of Grunge paper and I used TH Textured folder.  Placed a keyhole as the trunk of the tree slapped some orange & brown using my Copic Pen and like Emiril says, "BAM!!.  Martha Stewart Micro Beads (brn) on the base of the tree.   I made wired florals and added them to the back of the tree.

Teaser 12

Teaser 13
On the tree I painted some of TH's Baubles (that I just love!) by using my orange Copic Pen and Ranger's Black Enamel to enhance the beauty of the tree.  I used TH jump rings, and let them all "hang" out.  Rain dots were also placed on the tree.


More Sprocket Gears (colored) placed in front of a Metal flower embellishment. Micro Embellishments by Lisa Pavelta, TH's #7 (my fave No.) Red Number, wire flourals, TH's On the Fence Edge Die, Black Crackle paint and Flower Soft used as ground cover. I then butchered another toy and added it into my layout so it can add a little more flavor.



 




                                                                        
The flower pot is actually an upside down bird fountain, the bird (hand painted) is also by Shabby Chic.  I added bling, Black Enamel on the bottom of the "flower pot".  A Recollections Glittered Candy corn was placed at the side of the "bird cage".  DI Aged Mahogany was used slightly on the fountain using a TH Blending Tool.  I hand made more metallic wire of various colors. 
TH's Butterfly made of grunge paper was also passed through the Vagabond with a textured folder.  I used DIs Mustard Seed, Black Soot lightly as to make the texture of the butterfly "POP".  I used black thin wire to give the butterfly tentacles.  I used green Perfect Pearls which I just love.  Flower Soft made it's way on the foreground (Shamrock Grn).
TH's Sprocket Gears and Game Spinners laying on the ground some painted with Copic Markers.

2 comments:

LauraH said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! You have such an amazing talent.

Rett said...

I can't wait to see this Master Piece of yours...when is the unvailing??? Can I put in a request? When you post it, post it LARGE so I can click and see these details all at once!