Mar 11, 2012

Teasers from my "Master Piece" Part 2

Teaser 5
Something is pulling this TH Birdcage, can you guess what it is??  Inside the birdcage there is some moss, a small bird from Shabby Chic's Fountain piece and the wings are from TH's Winged Heart Die which I cut out of Shrink Paper, used my heating tool and had fun watching it shrink all over the place.  I then painted it with a copic pen.  A purple wire is attached to the top and something is pulling it.   I Martha Stewart's Bat punch and added a Bat which I made 3D by creasing it in certain areas.
You can see more mountains that I used by tearing pieces of cardstock and distressing the edges to make them "POP".  (I love using that word with my students).  I used Stampers Anonymous rubber stamp
CMS094 Winter Sketchbook branch tree by using DI Pumice Stone, I wanted it to appear transluscent.
The moon was made by cutting and using the big gear from the Gadget Gears die which I cut out of Grunge paper.   I cut out a piece of cloudy vellum to fill in some of the open area, distressed the edges with Blk Soot.  Placed that on top of the the big gear.  I then took a silver TH Sprocket Gear painted it with a copic pen, fastened it all together with a painted long fastener.  I tore small strips of the cloudy vellum paper, distressed them a bit and strategically arranged them.  You can see that I also made them 3D by creating soft folds to the vellum.

Teaser 6

Teaser 7
 
 
"ART is a SHIELD of what a person is thinking..."
The mountain were made by tearing TH Core'lations paper and distressing the edges with Blk Soot.  Again you can see some of the lines that were creating by folding the paper softly.  I did this throughout the layouts.  I adhered these pieces only in the bottom because I knew I was going to add items in between the mountains to give it depth of field.  I softly went over the mountain pieces to make the creases "POP".  
I then used Tim's Townscape edge die using Grunge paper, cut them out individually and I then used various colors of Crackle Paint and waited, it was all cracking up-I Love it!  After it dried up I dabbed it with various daubber colors.  My TH Tiny Attacher came out to play.  I painted some of the staples and stapled around the edges of the houses.  I even added the silouette of a person by the window.  I couldn't help myself... I don't know how not to be detailed.  I suppose it is my style.  The stamp with the phrase which is a bit hard to read by the way I took the picture says:  "Art is a SHIELD of what a person is thinking".  I don't know.... does that make me crazy, wild or insane.   You decide for yourself.  Please comment on your thoughts and become a Follower to my blog, you won't regret it. 
Thank you for your time.

No comments: