Mar 27, 2013


Breast Cancer Config. Box - Lourdes
I made this box for one of my besties from HS.  She is a fighter and a survivor.
I began with Tim's Configuration box and more of his yummy toys that I love so much.   
 
 Michael's carried the Breast Cancer Papers in a pad.  I used some metallic pink paper to dress up the background.


I had no clue where I was going with this I just grabbed and painted the items with pale pink acrylic paint which I mixed to get the shade I wanted.
 

 Printed a small photo of Lourdes and placed it inside Tim's Pocket Watch and dressed it up a bit.

 

 
I used Tim's Sewing Room die as a base to build upon.  Recollections adhesive pearls.  Michael's pink feathers and pink stars for her skirt.  Some Art-i-cake Believe embellishments.  Tim Sprocket Gears,

 



 
 
 
 
I wired some lights throughout the box before gluing anything.
 
Have a good one!  Don't forget to become a follower.
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

Hope you were inspired!