May 31, 2013

"Shoo Fly"

"Shoo Fly"

  
TH Burlap Panel, Mini Gears, Corners, Regal Adornments Wings, Buckle, Alpha Parts Signmaker, Screw Eye and Film Ribbon.


This is a template I drew on paper then onto chipboard cut out the material and hot glued it together.


Art-i-Cake Bee and Telephone from Michaels.  The metallic butterfly is from Beads Landing charms.  The black covering is what I call pleather, looks like leather but isn't.
The chain is from a roll I've had for a long time.








2 comments:

  1. What a fabulously fun piece for our shoe challenge. I am loving all the wonderful elements particularly the honey bee! Thanks so much for joining us at Altered Pages for our May Challenge.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece! I would love to know how you made the black shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you were inspired!