May 30, 2013

Winter/Polar Bear Config. Box

Martin's Winter Box - 2012
This box was made for my darling little brother and his family. 

I used a lamp post that I wired through the back of the box.  I purchased it at Michael's during the Christmas season.  They're used for little villages that you would place under a tree or on a table top.  I wait until certain items go on sale and hope to find something.

 The bird nest is from Prima Flowers.
 

Some items are from Hobby Lobby's Doll House section.  Some from Michael's are Mini Tree ornaments and other items were on clearance at Wal-Mart.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you put a light inside!! I also love to put lights in unexpected places!! I bet it is really nice in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me smile several times today. Thx! Yes, it is really nice in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this box so much. The detail, the combination of whimsical and vintage detail, the color - it is an amazing piece I'm sure will be treasured for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you May! Thx for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you were inspired!