Dec 5, 2013

"WINTER STEAMS"

Tim Holtz Tray Configuration, had alot of fun!
Here is my first TH Tray Configuration box.  Lots of candy! 

Doll house red brick plastic, Michael's white fence and Merry Mini's ornaments, Jolees Sticker fireplace

TH Lamp Post Die, used vellum paper to illuminate the mini light.  Background paper is from TH's Christmas Paper Stash.  Inside the white box with the knob are the switches to 2 sets of mini lights that I used on this project.
  
TH Sewing Room Die cut out of grunge paper and inked with DI Festive Berries, Baubles, Tassles.  Mini silver brads to dress up the dress form.  A white furry sticky back paper was used to cut out the skirt.  Used some window screen to further adorn the dress. 

 Hobby Lobby A Christmas Carol charm, Industrial Chic Bird Cage.

 TH Victorian Carolers Die cut out of vellum to make them look like ghosts.  Shabby Chic Resin window colored with Lumiere (Crimson) also added coiled wires in various xmas colors.

 These three little white mice are so cute!  I purchased them from Retro Cafe Art.  Art-i-Cake Merry Christmas charm from Michaels, as well as the reindeer button, tree, coiled red/white ribbon wire and the soldier.

More Michaels charms and mini ornaments.  The snowflake is a TH Christmas charm.

TH Sprocket Gears painted white and glued with hot glue gun.
  
On the fence is a TH Christmas Word Band that I pained white and then wiped some of it off.   I used my favorite True Snow by Aleene's.

Here is the entire piece with the lights on.  I placed a light on the back of the fire in the fireplace.  It looks like a white dot.  This pic doesn't do it justice.  Hope you enjoy all the eye candy and hope I was able to inspire you. 






10 comments:

Lisa H said...

WOW, there is so much to look at in that. I love all the details. =)

Erlinda Davison said...

OMG, I love love what you did. So much fun to look at. I think you did an Amazing job.

Erlinda Davison said...

OMG I just love what you have done. So much fun to look at all the little details. You did an amazing job.

PennyDuncan said...

What a GORGEOUS project!!! That is so pretty and what a wonderful creation to share with everyone on the holidays!!! So Beautiful!!

Sandy Young said...

Love, Love, Love this. You did a great job. Merry Christmas to you.

Mary Blake said...

What a wonderful Job.. I love this give's me so many idea's thanks for sharing.

Meme said...

This turn out great! Love it!
I love this paper!

mamablitger said...

Oh gosh....what a huge amount of lovely details. I enjoyed so much taking time to study those close up....AMAZING job you did.
Thanks for sharing and inspire us.
Ps where did you buy the mini lights ??? Is it the TH version ???
Hugs from SPAIN

Susan McMenamin said...

This is absolutely the most incredible, lovely, inspiring project! You really outdid yourself on this!!~Susan Mc

n1sunrider said...

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments! Lots more to come.
Warmly,
Ivette