Feb 3, 2014

"LOVE GROWS" FITZTOWN CHALLENGE

 
 
Hello everyone!  Over at Fitztown's Challenge Blog,   They have Challenge #20  3 Designer Paper going on.  Hope you take a look and join in on the challenge.
 
 

Copic pens used to color in the entire image.
  Added highlights, shading and Glossy Accent on the bear, mice and shovel.   Flower Soft to bring out the different shades of greenery.  I used Ultra Fine Sage, Christmas Green and Shamrock.

These nice velvet brads were glued on, 
they are from Doodlebug Designs.  
They're the right size for the tray of plants
Teddy is carrying.
 
While the Teddy's image dried, I began the multi matting process. 
1-5"x 7" Recollections adhesive back printed cork.  Distressed it with DI Walnut Stain2-6 1/8" x 4 3/4" piece of American Crafts card stock black.  3-4 1/8" x 5 5/8" from DCWV's Mariposa Premium Mat stack green leafy piece.  4-5 5/8" x 4 1/8" from G45's Bird Song's 8x8 pad.  5-5 1/8 x 4 3/4"  of Bazzill's Phoenix (red dotted) card stock.  6-5" x 3 1/2" of Crushed Velvet card stock by Doodlebug Design7-4 5/8" x 3 14" of  American Craft's white card stock which Teddy was printed on.  I also had a 6" piece of black velvet ribbon from Celebrate It (Simply Narrows) which I purchased at Michaels.  Enough matting for you? 
 

Hope you enjoyed my card for this challenge and 
most importantly, I hope I was able to inspire you.
Please take a moment to join and view 
the Fitztown's images.   Don't forget to join 
my blog to receive updates on my projects.   
Good luck and have an awesome day!

Ivette
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!