Feb 22, 2014

"THE LAZY SONG"

Hello bloggers, here with another fun project.  
I used this neat Fitztown's image that I colored 
with my Copic, Multiliner and Spica Pens.
I began by covering the canvas with a light coat of gesso, followed by Distress Inks, Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feathers.

  I printed out music sheets of a favorite song called, "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.  This lady was feeling her groove.
 
 I used Mod Podge to glue the music sheets down onto the canvas.   I also used a 6x6 template by TCW, Mini GearsI hand drew music notes throughout the canvas with my Copic Multiliner 0.05 (blk).   Added some jewelry pieces as studs on top of the canvas, as well as two bows and buttons on both sides of the upper corners.
 

 For the wings I used Tim Holtz's die, Layered Wings 
and cut them out of transparency film.  I colored them 
with my Copic pens.

I had a blue piece of a beaded chain and placed it around her.
 

 Some TH Mini Gears were dabbed in Patina.
The rocks are Spring Fillers by Ashland that I purchased at Michaels.  They come in various colors.  The song title were from TH's Alpha. 
 
  Hope I've inspired you and jump started your creative juices!  
Hope you enjoy my works!
Ivette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!