Jul 10, 2014

Fitztown's Holiday Challenge #43

Here is my addition to the Holiday Challenge #43
 I used Fitztown's Cutie 12 image and enjoyed embellishing it and putting it onto a Sizzix's Pop 'n Cut, Multi-Tier, 3D Die. 


I used black cardstock, spritz the background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  The chimney was created by cutting up a plastic piece of doll house bricks and I hand drew the chimney lip with Distressed Inks, Vintage Photo.  A piece of white cardstock for the moon and hand drew the sihlouette of Santa and reindeers with Copic Mult-liner.  A red piece of burlap on the 1st tier with some Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears that I pained with white acrylic paint and placed some xmas embellishments on the lower tier with a piece of screen that I also painted with white acrylic paint.  A Jolee's Santa hat sticker topped the Cutie's head.  Copic pens used to color the Cutie and a red piece of ribbon below the space I left open for journaling.  
Please visit the Fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com for some more inspiration, and don't forget the Fitztown store for purchasing their beautiful images and remember, comments are always welcomed.
Hope you were inspired!
Ivette

2 comments:

Anita Houston said...

CUTE!!! Love that kitty and the whole Christmas scene! Awesome pop up!

Judy McKay said...

Wonderful project. Love it. Judy