Jul 26, 2014

Spunk Fairy - Fitztown

Back with another great image from Fitztown.   Join in on  their Challenge Blog for some fun!
I began with a tag and Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Fired Brick and Barn Door Crackle Paint (Rock Candy) for the crystal ice affect.  I also used an Idealology Arrow Adornment, Mini Gear, Metal Word Band.  A few pieces of screen throughout the tag and some twisted metal that I purchased and was waiting for a good time to use it.  
Ranger's Glossy Accent was used on her top hat,
upper garment.

 "Release the Kraken!" I mean Crackle!
 
 
 

Ranger's Glossy Accent was used on her top hat,
upper garment.
 
I traced her wings on vellum paper and lightly used my Copic Pen C0, C1 for a translucent affect.
 
Notice the shadow over her left shoulder and you can have an idea of how I used my Bumble Bee percision scissors.  You can't really tell, but her hair is spiked by the way I used my scissors for detailed snips. 
 
That's it for now peeps... Don't forget to visit the Fitztown Challenge Blog and see other projects created by the Designers for some Inspiration.
Thanks for taking some time to visit my blog.  Definitely appreciated.  Have a good one!
Ivette
 



 

3 comments:

Claudine Criner said...

This tag is beautiful, I love how the fairie has an arrow. She is colored perfectly too, wonderful job!

mamablitger said...

Amazing tag Ivette. Gosh what a lot of fantastic impressing details. Love it and happy you shared it. Thanks a lot !!!
Hugs from SPAIN

n1sunrider said...

Thank you ladies. ; )
Ivette