Aug 24, 2014

Fitztown Christmas New Releases Coming Soon!

Welcome everyone, I want to share this new Christmas image coming soon to the Fitztown store.  I printed the image on Copic paper and I adhered a piece of 5X6 chipboard because I knew I would be adding alot to this project.
I used the following Copic Pens:
E000, E2, E4, E13, E33, E57, Y2, Y6, Y26, RV25, G00, G2, G12, G29, G94, B00, B5, B12, B41, W1, C0, C2, C6, C8, C10, C100,  Copic Multi-Liner 3.0 

After all the coloring was done, I used a Gelly Glaze Pen to add the glittery magic of Christmas.  Glossy Accent Crackle was applied to the snow areas throughout the image.  On the children and the animals I applied just Glossy Accent.
 
 Take a close look at the snow and ice on the roof.
 

Gotta love Liquid Applique'!
I wanted the snow covered ground to give the feel of icy cold snow.


 
Just look at the texture on this side view shot of Santa's facial hair, the children's outerwears.   Lots of fun! 
Enjoy folks and again, please visit the challenge and store as well as my site here comments are always welcomed.  I was totally inspired by this Fitztown Christmas image.
Adios! 
Stay safe everyone...
Ivette

 

1 comment:

Anita Houston said...

Completely STUNNING!!! The coloration is fabulous and love the beard!!! Just a WOW!!!!