Aug 30, 2014

Fitztown Rocking Zombie

For this project I chose a Fitztown Halloween 3, Zombie image. 
This piece will be entered in the following challenge:
Mixed Media Challenge, the prize of a $25 gift card sponsored by Ellen Hutson.
 
I began with a black tag, some water and Twinkling H20 (Good News).  I covered the entire tag and dried it with a heating tool. Using Tim Holtz's Distressor tool I distressed all around the edges and made a few "peekaboo" tears and placed small pieces of silver screens from Making Memories behind them.


I did some masking with the screen pieces with white Ink It Up Pigment Ink from Michaels
I used the following Copic Pens: 
G00, G21, G82, C0, C2, C5, C7. 
I then used some of Ranger's Inkssentials ATC natural sticky-back canvas cards.  I inked it up with TH Distress Ink, Black Soot to make it look dirty.  Then I cut a few pieces, removed the backing and used a piercing tool to loosen some of the strands.  I covered her entire face with it and snipped off any strands that didn't appear natural.  Threw in some zombie sign stickers from Michaels.
Added one of Finnabair's metal gear.  I love the look of her gears. I used some of the tape from the tape gun to create some spider webs. 

Pass on by Fitztown's store and Challenge Blog for some new images that were added and what the designer's came up with.
Enjoy everyone! 
Don't forget to become a follower!
Hope you have a great day, everyday!   



Ivette
 


5 comments:

Anita Houston said...

This tag rocks!!! LOVE your wrapped zombie girl! Awesome embellies too!

Donna B. said...

Great Halloween Tag. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

crafty creations said...

Good morning from the UK Ivette - and wow how I love your work have had a look around your blog - so much inspiration

Hilda x

Rachel said...

how fabulous! what a chic, sexy zombie! i love it! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Melanie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for taking the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge color challenge!