Aug 9, 2014

Smudgefest Day 5

 
Flight of Fancy Challenge Day 5
A 5X6  thin Canvas began to come alive when I began using Tim Holtz's Distress Paint Chipped Saphire around the edges and smudged it with my blending tool, I used the heat gun for quick drying. 
 


Out of white Mullbery paper I cut a circle and I used TH Distress Ink Pumice Stone lightly and from left to right. 

This guy seems to have had enough...   He was colored in with my Copic Pens, G12, G40, G99, YG11, C1, C3, BV000, BV01, BV08, BV11, BV13, BV17.  I glued him onto a round piece of chipboard to keep him firm. 

His wings were cut out of Tim Holtz's Bigz Die, Layered Wings.  I inked them with DI Black Soot and I used a Gelly Glaze Pen for a really neat glitter.  The bats were cut out of a Martha Stewart punch.  The spiders don't recall where I got them from.   Some were glazed and touched up with a white pen.
Hop over to Smeared & Smudge and join in on some of their challenges and don't forget the store is you want some of these stamps.
Enjoy your day!
Ivette






2 comments:

angiesuez said...

I luv this! The bats and the big wings you used - the moon just glows! Nice job on the little dude!

n1sunrider said...

Thank you Angie!! I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. It jump starts the juices again.
Thx!
Ivette