Aug 5, 2014

Smudgefest Challenge Day 2

Terrifying Tuesday Day 2
Don't mess with the city girls, especially when they're wearing heels! 
Playing along with the Smudgfest Challenge Day 2
Another great image I purchased while on the the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  I used the following Copic Pens on the "Don't mess with me chic".  E000, R00, R05, R24,R35, R46, R83, E2, C0, C4, C9.  Multi-Line 3.0.  I then cut her out of cardstock.
 
I finally got to use a new product that caught my interest.  It's called,Vertigo it brings 3 sheets.  It adds optical dimension to your project.  You can do pretty much anything on it.  It can also take a little heat for drying or when using embossing powder.  They have several designs to chose from.  This one I used is called, Pebbles.  It's something different, which is what I like. 


I tore pieces of a Pad of paper called, Tattered Tales (if I remember correctly).  This page had gears all over it, some gears were glossy.  Hard to tell in the photos.  After I tore them I distressed it around the edges using one of my fave DI colors, Aged Mahogany.  Then I pretty much popped them up in layers.
I began on the background by using TH Distress Stain, Salty Ocean for the sky, then I used 3 stencils, one by Tim Holtz-Rays and 2 by TCW Mini Flying Geese and Mini Urban Landscape.  First I used Distress Ink Aged Mahogany then went over it with DI Black Soot.  I used DI Spiced Marmalade for the Rays coming from the city landscape.

 I used thin Metal to cut the butterflies from Tim Holtz's Movers & Shapers, Mini Butterflies, then I embossed them with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spots & Dots.  I used a Copic Pen R39 to color in the butterflies as well as the TH Pen Nib that I glued onto them. 
Pass by the Smeared and Smudged to check out the challenge and  take a look at their store Smeared Ink for rubber stamps as well as their club program. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Ivette
 



No comments: