Aug 8, 2014

Smudgefest Day 4

 
 
 
Toil and Trouble Day 4
I was pressed for time on this one.  A tag with the image of Edgar Alan Poe, wings and a black raven stamped onto white cardstock.  Then I took out my Copics and colored him in. 
 
A sheet of metal tin was ran through my Vagabond using Tim Holtz's Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  Glued it onto the tag, placed a piece of black suede ribbon on the bottom of the tag.
 

The raven was perched on a piece of twig I retrieved from my backyard.  A small bottle painted with my red Copic.


Wings were added behind Edgar and two small black bats were placed at the corners of Edgar's base.  A piece of a TH Wishbone was glued onto his mouth. 
I used my glue gun to make spider webs but they really are not showing up that well.  I also punched out a circle for the moon, used TH Distress Ink Vintage Photo lightly to represent passing clouds.  That's it for today folks.  Don't forget to visit the blog out both Smeared & Smudged and Smeared Ink
Hope you like it!
Ivette
 

No comments: