Sep 13, 2014

Fitztown Halloween 9 Image

I've been wanting to color this image the first day I laid eyes on it.  The image can be found at the Fitztown Store, image #9.
 
 
I began this tag by using Tim Holtz's Distress Inks, Peacock, Crushed Olive and Black Soot.  I then used the TH technique, Spritz & Flick. 
 
 The image was printed on Copic Paper, popped with Pop Dots and the following Copic Pens were used: 
BV0000, BV00, BV01, BV31, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG32,
BG72, B04, C1, C3,C4, C6, W4, W5, R20, R24, R32, V17, YG03, G21, G94, Multi-Liner 0.05
I used a Jolee's halloween sticker a crow holding the sign. 
The black fence came from a Martha Stewart punch.  I had some lime green colored spider web and a black spider.  They were added to the bottom of the tag.
I punched out a 1" circle added some DI Black Soot lightly from left to right to resemble fog.  Small bats of various sizes were glued on.


Visit the Fitztown Challenge Blog for your weekly challenge and spread the love!
Have a great one!
Ivette 


3 comments:

Hazel said...

It's great, Ivette, I love this tag and all the lovely little spooky touches. Hazel x

Donna B. said...

Awesome Halloween Tag. Thanks for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Rachel said...

amazing!! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com