Oct 25, 2014

LUSCIOUS VAMPIRESS

Hello and welcome again to my blog! 
I wanted to share this beautiful image by the talented artist, Morgan Fitzsimons.  I love her work!  You can see the beautiful projects created by the Design Team for the Fitztown Challenge Blog.
I used my Copic Pens on her face and hair.  These are the colors I used:  BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV11, BV20, 100, C3, C6, C9.

I decided to try these new solvent based effect colors which can be mixed together.  They have 6 jars to a set and there are a total of 4 different sets.  They create different effects depending on the discovery set you purchase.  They are by Pebeo and the colors are sold individually.  I used colors from the Fantasy Moon discovery set.  They are dimensional and they leave a nice finish.  They must be used in a well ventilated area.  Apparently, there have a chemical that can cause cancer.  I wore a mask and had the fan blowing, screen door open and windows.  They must be well mixed.  They're about $20 per set.  The three I purchased were from Hobby Lobby, although I heard that Michaels also carries them.  I have yet to see them. 
You can see the shiny finish on the photo above.



I used the Pebeo colors on the leaves, the flower, her eyelid and the drop of blood.  I used the following Pebeo colors:
Fantasy Prisme Set: Emerald, Pearle Violine and English Red.

Thanks again for sharing your time to view my blog.  As always, I hope you were inspired. 
Please visit the Fitztown Challenge Blog and leave some comments for the Team
Thank you!
Ivette




1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Ivette love the colour's and you have coloured her beautifully
Hugs Dianne xx :)