Oct 30, 2014

SPYKEE - Stampoutique Stamp

Hello everyone!
Here is a tag I created using one of the many beautiful stamps from Stampoutique.   This stamp is called Spykee.  I think she is a cool chic.
Copic Pen used:  E0000
 
I began with stamping her image onto a tag using Stazon Archival Ink.  I also used Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous Stamp CMS093 Mini Halloween which is a barbed wire, it was stamped twice, one on the top and bottom.  I then cut out a small piece of card stock the shape of her face as to not allow the Distress Inks colors into her face.
I then applied Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot.

I then cut out a small piece of card stock the shape of her face as to not allow the Distress Inks colors into her face.
 

I used Ranger's Black Enamel to create the spider web.  Threw in a few little spiders, a Martha Stewart's bat punch and an Art-i-Cake bottle charm.
Hope you have been inspired!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


3 comments:

Claudine Criner said...

Awesome!! Pinning!

Lisa H said...

How spooky and perfect for the day. Happy Halloween back at ya!

Juliz Design Post said...

Fantastic tag, great spooky design.
Julie x