Nov 15, 2014

FITZTOWN - GARDEN IMAGE

Back again, with another project using a Fitztown image, Garden1 of these two cute little gnomes under a mushroom.
You can find this image at Fitztown's store.
Join in on the Fitztown Challenge Blog to win some beautiful images.  
This week it's all about Glitz and Glamour!  Join in on the fun! 

I began this project with a 5X5 canvas.  This time, I used the back of the canvas.  I cut some chipboard the size of the canvas and made an opening in the center. 
It was then covered with two pieces of 12x12 burlap.
The finishing touch were the lady bugs which I also purchased at Michaels.  
Oh, almost forgot the wooden sign with Fitztown's name which I made out of a piece of chipboard.  I cut wedges on the the ends so it look jagged.   

I glued some mini pine trees inside the opening as well as a "fairy tale" type of door which I purchased at Michaels.
I used some christmas branches and trimmed the opening with rope ribbon.  Added a holly branch and wrapped a wooden fence around the side.  I used a brown fine point sharpe pen to simulate the grains of wood.  
The image itself was colored with the following Copic Pens:  
E0000, E00, E02, B000, B00, B02, B05, B24, C1, C2, C5, C8, V000, N0, W1, W3, W5, R20, R22, R24, YG09, YG11, YG13, YG63, FYG1.


Hope you take a moment to swing by the Fitztown Challenge Blog  to have the chance to win and be inspired!
Comments are always welcomed!
Ivette

No comments: