Dec 13, 2014

FITZTOWN- Garden 62 Cardinal


Hey, hey, hey everyone! 
Another fun image from Fitztown
Come by and join in on the Fitztown Challenge Blog
 
This project is actually an ATC (artist trading card).  I backed the card with chipboard, used Distress Ink, Salty Ocean for the sky and on the bottom I used a generous amount of Rock Candy Crackle (discontinued).
I then colored my cardinal image using the following Copic Pens.
E02, E13, E31, E51, E79, C3, R00, R08, R14, R20, R29, G02, G14, Y02, Y11, Y17, YG11 Multi-Liner 0.3
Afte the coloring, I then used Glossy Accent on the image.

Liquid Applique and a heat tool created the snow.  You can see the Rock Candy Crackle and the Liquid Applique.


 If you have a moment, swing by and join in on the Fitztown Challenge Blog to win images, and while you're there, look and see what my teammates have for some inspiration. 
If you want to look at the entire collection of images go to Fitztown.com. 
Have a great time everyone!
IVETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!