Dec 3, 2014

Inspiration Destination Challenge-Sponsor Bugaboo Stamps

Welcome to my blog everyone!
This week over at the 
we are sponsored by
BUGABOO STAMPS! 
This card began with 3 shades of green, Bazill Bling cardstock and 1 red Sugar Paper, all were matted.
I used some Recollections Tiny Pearls (light green) and Christmas ribbon tape.  I love the ribbon tape! 
Had a cute glittered "Merry Christmas" embellishment I had laying around (I can't remember where I got it from, sorry) and it fit perfectly on my card.  Mini candy canes were also added.
 
 It's hard to tell by these pics, but the christmas balls, santa hat and the holly berries have Glossy Accent
Crushed Olive Distress Ink was used lighty around the image using a Blending Tool and the following Copic Pens were used:
E0000, E000, E00, R02, R07, R29, R29, YG07, YG09, YG11, YG67, G09, V000, Y02, Y06.
 
Hope you have a minute to pass by the
to join in on the chance to win some awesome images and don't forget to peruse Bugaboo's store. 
Have fun!!
IVETTE

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a festive Christmas design. Love the fresh colouring on her.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Rose said...

Lovely project
Rose xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Ivette
Hugs Dianne xx :)