Dec 16, 2014

Inspiration Destination - Sponsor Beccy Muir

Wow... Time's whipping by...
Welcome to my blog everyone!   
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 
is having another week of 
Anything Goes!
I am using one of the many beautiful images from our sponsor

I chose the Dalmation image because I've always loved dogs.  
As a teen,  I had a dalmation/mixed dog named Justice, ohhhh how I miss her so...  I loved all my fur babies, past and present.

The background paper has different colored paw prints.  
With my Copic Pens handy (as always) I began coloring the dalmation image using the following colors:
B000, B00, B02, B04, B05, B24, YG11, YG17,YG4.
On his collar, I added 4 tiny light green pearls.  He was then dossed in Glossy Accent.  Once dried, I triple matted shades of blue cardstock.  Added the "Feeling Blue" sentiment, which I also triple matted.
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
Love your images!!
Don't forget, it's always Anything Goes at the 
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog!
Thanks for your visit.
IVETTE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!