Jan 17, 2015

Fitztown-Fae 22

Hello everyone!  
Hope you all are having a nice day or evening.
Over at the 
it's always
Anything Goes!
Today I'm going with a 5X7 canvas that I inked with Distress Inks, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Tea Dye.
Tore us some vellum paper and distressed them around the edges I glued them onto the canvas with vellum glue dots for mountains in the distance.

I used my Copic Pens on the image, they are:
E0000, E000, E7, E31, E33, E40, E41, E43, RV69, RV95, W1, W3, W5, W7, N1.

I used some of my charm stash from the Fairy Tales Collection, shield, sword, helmet, pegasus, arrow carrier and sentiment on charm.  I used Recollection Rhinestones above and below.  Some items were popped with pop dots or glue gun.
Hopefully, you will hop over to the 
and play along!  Remember, it's Anything Goes all the time!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Ivette


No comments: