Jan 4, 2015

Fitztown - Winter 6

Hello and welcome to my blog!
This cute image put a big smile on my face.
Join in on the fun with us here, at the
Fitztown Challenge Blog!
I began with a piece of round corrugated cardboard (like the ones they use for cakes).  A piece of white cardstock was cut to fit the corrugated round cardboard and it was adhered.
Distress Ink, Salty Ocean was used around the edges and lightly on the upper half of the circle.  I went a bit heavier on the bottom half.

I used my Vagabon and cut a piece of blue cardstock out of the Tim Holtz Edge Die, Townscape and glued it on.
A piece of decorative white rope ribbon was glued around the rim of the circle.
The following Copic Pens were used on the image:
C1, C2, R00, R02, R08, R20, R24, E0000, E000, E00, E33, E95,
R39, G28, YR61, YG07, YG11, YG13, YG26, YG61, YG95, 100.
I covered the entire image with Glossy Accent, tap the project to release any air bubbles. 
I used Snow Writer from DecoArt to create the snow in the scene.  Snow Writer can be found at Michaels.
Once again, thank you for stopping by and visit the 
to win some wonderful images!
Thanks!
IVETTE

2 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! I am your newest blog follower. DT sister from Fitztown, Julie

n1sunrider said...

Thank you Julie!
Ivette