Jan 13, 2015

Inspiration Destination - Sponsor - Rick St. Dennis

Welcome everyone!
This week at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 
where it is always Anything Goes we are featuring the wonderful world of 
I decided to play with Rick's Unicorn image.
It took me a while to get it together and I decided to go with a canvas 8X10.  Tim Holz's Distress Inks, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye. 
As always, I used my Copic Pens:  
G00, G24, C1, C4, N1, R8, R24, R29, R37, R46, R59, BV01.
Tim Holtz, Wings, Beaded Chains were glued on and the beaded chain was cut into pieces as the unicorn's reins.   
Added some Recollection Red Rhinestones.
I used a piece of jewelry as the unicorn's horn.


The finished unicorn went into the Mini Bridge and was popped with foam.  I used Martha Stewart's Micro Beads (blues) as the water running underneath the bridge.
(things got a bit messy with these micro beads).
The Distress Inks were used to form mountains in the background and on the side of the bridge.  

I played with Flower Soft (colored foam bits) as flowers and grass.  If you haven't heard of flower soft and you love making cards, 
this is a must have in my book.  
 I used Glossy Accent to glue down the Flower Soft.
Then I glued on these Mini Mushrooms (medium & large).
Colored the mushroom resins red and glued them all down.
I then added a piece of fringed ribbon from Retro Art Cafe to the top of the canvas.  The puffy clouds were made with Liguid Applique (white) used the heat tool to puff it up,
I drew some birds in the background and I was done.

Once again, a big thank you to our sponsor
for sharing your images with the 
Ok folks, that's it for now.  
Don't forget to swing by Rick's for images and play with us at the

Ivette


7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Ivette and fabulous and wonderful card love the image and the scene you have created and just love the fabulous embellishments you have used
Dianne xx :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Ivy...this is just stunning !! Great image and I love the dimension of your creaton and all the rich colour too. Super creation.
Hugs. Lynn

Wendy Batchen said...

wow Ivy, this is just gorgeous x

Michelle said...

Hi Ivette,
this project is incredible. It is so lovely and so much work.
xxx Michelle

Hazel said...

It's fantastic, Ivette, I love all your little touches, great ideas. Hazel x

ahlers5 said...

Wow, I love what you did with this image. It's wonderful.

Amy A said...

Gorgeous! Love the embellishments Ivy!

hugs,
Amy
{Lil Cutie Creations}