Feb 7, 2015

Fitztown - Golden Retriever Floral


Hello Bloggers!
I'm here to share my last post with Fitztown Challenge Blog.  
It's the Fitztown Golden Retriever Floral image.
I wanted to make a tag so that I can later add it onto a scrapbook layout.  The tag is in memory of my beloved dog,  a golden retriever.  name Sydney.  I named her after one of my favorite actors, Sydney Portier who starred in the movie,
 "To Sir, With Love".
She also responded to "Loofa" it what hubby nicknamed her.
She was a smart dog, as most retrievers are, she was also epileptic and took medication for it.  I always said God sent her my way cause he knew I'd take good care of her.  She very special to me, all my dogs were special in their own way.  
Miss my girl...

Here I began with a tag that I inked up using Distress Inks, Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint and I believe it was Barn Door.
I began by using Tim's "flick and spritz" technique
 (water spots in blue area) 
then used my heating tool to dry it quicker.  
Added some pink butterflies that I took apart from a garland.
The Copic Pens I used are:
E000, E00, E02, E04, E11, E13, E18, E33, E43, E50, V000, Y2, Y15, Y38, YG13, YG25, YG67, G88, B000, BO2, B05, B06, V11, FRV1

                                                        
Added some white feathers to give off a glowing affect and added a white doggie bone on the lower left and the tag is completed.
Thank you to the entire team for allowing me to play along 
with you all.  
Thank you Paul & Morgan!
Ivette
Now designing for


1 comment:

Hope you were inspired!