Feb 25, 2015

IDCB - Bugaboo & Beccy's Place Sponsors

Hello everyone!  
I'm back with another piece for the
where, as always, Everything Goes!!
We have two sponsors this week and they are
I will begin with 
using her image Easter Hop
This time I decided on creating an Easter tag.  I used TH Distress Inks, Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint.
I used some leftover grass cuts (two shades of green) from my Cricut Expression and glued them on top of each other. 
A piece of ribbon from The Paper Studio (fibers).  I used a small piece of a stencil of dots and inked it up using white acrylic paint.
Added a rabbit from a Martha Stewart punch.
Added some stitched floral brads from the
Eyelet Outlet.  The following Copics used on the rabbit:
BV0000, BV00, R00, R20, R83, Y0000, G00.
I cut out the eggs from the image, colored them and then I used Glossy Accent.
Now for our second sponsor,
I used their 
image.

I used blue and white cardstock for this card.   Glued on some medium sized florets.  I used the following Copic Pens:
B000, B00, B04, E0000, E00, E02, R20, R22, R43, R85,  V000, RV02, RV06 RV14, YG11, YG13, YG41, FRV1
I also used Distress Ink, Salty Ocean lightly around the background on the image.

Thank you everyone for your time.  I hope you can join in on the challenge at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  
Remember you have to be in it, to win free digital stamps!
Thank you to our two sponsors
Bugaboo & Beccy's Place!
Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Ivette


7 comments:

Ema M said...

Haha! I just LOVE that happy bunny! It's too cute and colorful. The coloring on U Rock is awesome! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card and tag Ivy both are fabulous love the colour's and design's
Dianne xx :)

Anita Houston said...

Totes adorbs!!!! LOVE your bunny and the background!!!

n1sunrider said...

Thank you ladies for your comments, they're always appreciated!

applejack cards by sue said...

Beautiful Easter tag. x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Seriously cute carts...love the happy bunny...reminds me of snoopy from the Peanuts cartoons. Love both of your creations.

Hugs. Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

n1sunrider said...

Thank you Lynn! He did remind me of snoopy too.