Mar 18, 2015

IDCB - GERDA & BUGABOO

Welcome!
This week at the
"Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog"
we have 
 &
"Bugaboo Stamps" 
as our sponsors. 

First sponsor up is
I will be using her image, 
Another 3x3 canvas mini panel.  I used Distress Paint,  
Broken China and Picket Fence.  
I took 3 shades of green cardstock and cut slivers 
and used it as grass.

For the ground, I used Martha Stewart (Brown) Micro Beads.  
Those went on with Glossy Accent.


I used Liquid Applique for clouds, near and far.  
I used a heat gun to make it puff.  
I love this stuff!
Copic Pens used are:
R08, R14, R29, R39, R83, Y00, Y08, Y17, BV0000, V12.
I then covered the him with Glossy Accent and set aside to dry.

I used a thin piece of wire for the balloon.


Thanks Gerda!

***************************************

For our next sponsor is,
"Bugaboo Stamps"

Here is their cute image,
"Ladybug Bug".
I used a 3x3 mini canvas panel with my Gelatos from 
Faber Castell.  I used the pink, gold and white.  Using my finger, I blended the colors.  I had a lace frame that fit perfectly around the canvas so I glued it down using my glue gun.

Once I glued down the fence I used my mini red and white mushrooms that I purchased from RetroCafeArt.  I adhered a metal butterfly as wings.
She was colored with Copic Pens:
E0000, E000, E11, C1, C5, R00, R05, R29, R37, R83, RV34, RV66, RV91.
 I wrote down the words, "Loyal, Friends and Forever" 
onto white cardstock, cut them each out and 
distressed them around the edges.  
They were adhered with glue dots.
Thanks Bugaboo!

Hope you were inspired by my mini canvas.  
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors.  
Bugaboo Stamps!
Take a hop over to the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 
and join in on the weekly challenges where you 
can win digital images from our sponsors.
Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Ivette








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!