Mar 4, 2015

IDCB - The Stamping Boutique & My Whimsical Little World

The 
is going on every week with 
Anything Goes, as always!
Our sponsors are 
"The Stamping Boutique"
and I am using their image

 Here I began with a 3X3 mini canvas panel, used the 
Distress Inks, Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint and Squeezed Lemonade.
The following Copic Pens were used:
E000, E00, E02, E04, G02, YG06, YG11, FYG1, B000, B02, B12, BG49.
I then covered the image with Glossy Accent and set it aside to dry.
While the image dried, I took colored wire and coiled it around a pencil and stretched it out a bit.  I used some shell brads and tucked the wires behind and adhered them to the canvas.

**************

Our next sponsor is
"My Whimsical Little World"

I had lots of fun playing with this image
He's such a cutie!
I'm going with a tag to showcase Bashful Bobby.
Using Distress InksStormy Sky, Broken China & Black Soot, I blended the blues (leaving the center lighter) and went around the edges with the black.  Using Tim Holtz's stencil Hearts I inked the upper half of the tag with DI Stormy Sky (darker of the 2 blue tones) and Broken China on the lower half.  Using aluminum foil, I used my Copic Pen to color the foil with blue tones.  I wrinkled it and stretched it behind the tag and adhered it with tape to represent water.
 I had a piece of blue mesh that I tucked behind the foil.
I used my TH Winged Hearts Die on Shrink film, followed the baking instructions and adhered the wings to the heart. 
 Bashful Bobby was colored with the following Copic Pens:
E000, E02, B24, R20, R29, BG13, Y02, Y08, Y17.
I painted a TH gear with white acrylic paint set it aside to dry while I used Glossy Accent to each stenciled heart.  Once dry, I adhered the white gear on the upper right with a button on top, as well as the winged heart and hot air balloon button.
Last but not least, my little Bashful Bobby was adhered using Recollections pop dots.
Hope you find time to play with images from both our sponsors
&
and do join us at the 
where its always
Anything Goes!
Thank you and have a wonderul day!
Ivette
























    1 comment:

    Dorothy S said...

    Just stopped by to say hi - what amazing projects!