May 27, 2015

Inspiration Destination - The Paper Shelter

Hello again!
Great to have you here!
Over at the 
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 
is being sponsored by 
The Paper Shelter.
I decided to use their beautiful image titled 
Hope.
 Beginning with a 3x3 canvas I prepped the sides.  The image was printed onto my favorite paper which is 
solar white Super Smooth, 250 sheets #03249.  The best paper I've had for Copics and I love it!
Here are the Copic Pens I used:
E0000, E000, E02, E11, E31, E32, E35, E41, E51, FRYR, R22, R45, V93.
I also used a glitter pen.
Jolee stickers of Doves, Distress Ink, Broken China.
Swing over and see what other images you can find at 
The Paper Shelter 
and play along with us at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog!
Thanks for your visit!
Ivette

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Ivette love the image and coloured beautifully
Dianne xx :)

Ema Martinez said...

Love the coloring you've done with this image! When I first saw it, I thought you'd made a pendant with it! Ha! It's fabulous! Love, love, love it!