Jul 15, 2015

IDCB - My Whimsical Little World & Bugaboo

Welcome Bloggers,
This week at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
is
Bugaboo & My Whimsical Little World
First up is
Bugaboo
I used the Bugaboo Brat Boy Bugs image.
Using my favorite Copic Pens to color the image and some glossy accent on his cap, shirt, frog, snail, and baseball.  Using green cardstock, I cut slivers and cut them into small sections and inserted them to wherever there were patches of grass on the image. 

Here I'm using their
Hello image.  I love this nerdy/geeky boy image.   I went with a tag and used Distress Ink, Abandoned Coral, I so love this color!  glossy accent used on his hair, glasses, bowtie, shorts, socks and electronic that he holds.  I also used my 6x6 TCW Mini Numbers Collage stencil as well as Tim Holtz's Alpha Bits-Newsprint.  Almost forgot to mention he was colored with Copic Pens.  But I think some of you knew that already.    ; )
A big thank you to our sponsors
Bugaboo & MWLW.  
Don't forget to visit the
Independent Destination Challenge Blog 
where its always 
Anything Goes!
Thanks for your time.
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!