Jul 1, 2015

IDCB - Pattie's Creations & The Stamping Boutique

Hola!
We're kicking off the summer fun at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
with two sponsors 

Beginning with 
I decided to use her image 
I used my Copic Pens for the image.  I decided to use some printed specialty paper I had laying around called, Hawkeye Stripe (TSC-899) and I used some Jolee stickers as embellishments.  
Thank you for sponsoring us this week!
Remember, it's always everything goes at the

For our next sponsor
Using their 
image.
I began with printed paper of clouds and some really neat cobblestone paper.  A sticker with city skyline and a limo, which I extended by using my own metallic cardstock and drew in the windows using white opaque pen.
She was colored with Copic Pens, cut, and glossed up with Glossy Accent.  I also added white wire as steam coming out of her cup of latte.
She's such a fashionista...
A big thank you to both 
our sponsors for this week.
Remember, it's always everything goes at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog!
Thanks for passing by.
Ivette

1 comment:

  1. Ivette! I am so loving your Jennifer Latte-Traveler! She looks so wicked awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you were inspired!