Jul 8, 2015

IDCB - SWEET N SASSY

Hey everyone! 
Hope you are all enjoying the day.  My favorite bird the 
One of the sponsors this week at the
is 
I love their images and more so the fact that they spread the word of God.  
I recently purchased their "Puppy Love" clear stamp set and I can't wait to use it.
A 5x5 canvas was used for this image.  I lightly inked the canvas with Distress Ink, Salty Ocean.  I used my Copic Pens to color the Cardinal.  I had removed the legs of a small black plastic spider, I split it in half and made claws for the Cardinal.  I then stepped into my backyard to look for branches and bark.  The branch he stands on is an actual twig and some moss.  I used my hot glue to adhere it all together.
Hope you enjoyed my piece for this week.  
Thank you so much for stopping by, don't forget to visit
and play with us at the
Enjoy folks!
Ivette


2 comments:

Ema M said...

Wow, Ivette, this is just to much for words! I love the texture! This is just so wicked awesome! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Ivy just love this you have made this week
Dianne xx :)