Aug 5, 2015

IDCB - A Day for Daisies & Polkadoodles

We're already in August and a new 
challenge is going on at the
and we are being sponsored by 
I'll begin with
using their image
Advice, I created this underwater scene on a 8x10 canvas.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Stains, TH Ideology, wire (string & flat) a Beads Landing Teal crab charm, Tattered Angels, Recollections adhesive dots, colored pebbles, micro-gears, Copic Pens, tissue paper and a tree I cut out using my Cricut Expression that I cut up and used on both sides as coral.  I colored it using TH Distress Ink, Abandoned Coral.


For our 2nd sponsor,
 I used their Drummer Troy image.  
I'm working on a tag that using the Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Fire Brick and Black Soot.  The image was colored with Copic Pens.  Also used TCW 6x6 stencil-Mini Web Doily, metal music notes, pieces of metal screen, love charm and mini instruments.
Hope you enjoyed my tag.
Please visit our sponsors and the join the fun at the
where its always 
Anything Goes!
Good luck!
Thank you for your visit.
Ivette

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous makes again this week Ivette
Dianne xx :)