Oct 15, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day 10 -Smeared Ink

 Day 10 of
"31 days of Halloween" 
with
Smearded Ink.
I used Tim Holtz's Sizzix Bigz Die, Sewing Room ran it through my Vagabond using Grunge Paper.  Mustard Seed Distress Crackle Paint was smothered onto the dress.  After it dried, I went over it lightly with Distress Ink, Black Soot, sealed it with Mod Podge.  Used some TH Regal Adornment metal wings that I colored with my Copic Pens.  A nifty witch hat from Retro Art Cafe that I also colored with my copics.   A beautiful yellow glass spider in the center, legs also colored.  
Went around the edge of the dress with Recollections gold pearls which I went over with my copics.  Added some trimming for the skirt, a cat punched out of Martha Stewarts punch, and bats from an EK Success punch.
(see below for close up)

A close up for you to see how nice the crackle paint looks.  I'm happy with how this turned out.  Hope you like it.
Ivette

No comments: