Oct 4, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day 4- Smeared Ink

Back again for Day 4 of
"31 days of Halloween" 
that's going on over at 
for the entire month.
I decided to post here and on their Facebook page.
I began this tag by using a Distressor tool (Tim Holtz) and scrapped around the edges of the entire tag then inked it up with Distress Ink, Black Soot.   On the tag itself, I used Distress Inks Twisted Cintron, and Crushed Olive.  A Stamper's Anonymous Stamp was inked up with Black Archival ink.  I used Inka gold, green yellow & silver.  The silver gives a feel of fog it actually appears whitish in some areas.

The bats, cat, witch and green gate were all Martha Stewart punches.  I used my Copic Markers to color the gate.  I then hand drew the spider web, glued on a small spider embellishment and added the green glittered ribbon.

Once again, thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day/night!
Cya!
Ivette

2 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome green scenery.

Teresa said...

I have been loving your projects for Halloween - thought I'd stop by and let you know xx