Oct 8, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day 8 -Smeared Ink

Ready for Day 8 of
 this entire month over at 
for the entire month.
I'll be posting on their Facebook page also.
Day 8, can't believe I've come this far.  I hand drew this image on a black ATC (Artist Trading Card) using a white gel pen.  The skeleton is another button (one of three).  I gave him bat wings and a witch  from Martha Stewart punches, white bats with EK Success punch.  Cut a mini pumpkin in half and adhered it with glue dots.  I went over the background witch and bat wings with a glitter gel pen.  I also used the Brilliance Moonlight Frost on the moon with a soft sponge.
Can't wait to see what everyone else is creating. 
Till the next time!
Ivette

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Wonderful creation and great background too! =)
Hugs, Elenor