Oct 4, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day 3 - Smeared Ink

Here is another tag I created for the 
that's going on over at 
(The challenge is closed)
I'm playing along on my own.  I'll be posting the project on their Facebook page 
Here I used TH Distress Inks, Martha Stewart punches, bats, cat and 1" circle.  The headless horseman was cut using my Cricut Expression.
Using my Vagabond, and a gears die which I cut out using metallic paper.  The ghost is from
which is a laser engraved wood and chipboard embellishments.
(They are having a close-out sale).
On the ghost I used Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber (Pearl).  I used a green mini rhinestone from Recollections.  The pumpkin is from Jolees which I darkened a bit using my Copic Markers.
Used pop dots on the horse and pumpkin.
Hope you like what you see!  
Thanks for the visit, comments are welcomed.
Adios!
Ivette






No comments: