May 1, 2023

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - May 2023 Sponsors: Fred She Said & Beat Paper

Hello everyone!  Looks like it's another mild winter for us in the northeast.  On April 12, 2023 we had a high of 81 degrees which is very unusual.  Seems like we're skipping Spring again, tomorrow we're expecting a temperature of 86.  It has gotten
This month we have two sponsors, one is
&
Beat paper has some of the cutest images and I just love all their superheroes and outer space especially since I'm a huge fan off Star Wars and they're showcasing The Mandalorian & Baby Yoda (correct name is Grogu)


Of course those who know me know I had fun with these images.  Once again, I began by downloading the images onto Neenah Paper and colored them using my Copic markers.
C0, C1, C2, YGOO, YGO2, YG11, E00, E11.   I also used the Copic Multiliner to follow the outline and make it look nice and crisp.
I also used my Liquid Chrome (mirror effect) fine point pen (love it).  Whenever any metal is involved that chrome pen comes out.
After the coloring I fussy cut the images and made them sturdy by adding another printout behind it.  
Took a photo of the images and uploaded them into Canva.

          After downloading the beautiful digital alcohol ink background from CraftsUPrint created by Anne Mathieson titled, Starry Night which fit perfectly with my Mandalorian & Baby Yoda scene.  I added and edited a digital moon photo and a black and white checkerboard image just to add some flair to the scenario which I thought looked great.  
Added the infamous Mandalorian quote "This Is The Way" and I was pretty much done aside from printing out the project and putting it into a card or canvas which I haven't decided yet. 
 I think it looks soooo cool!.  

If you're feeling up to crafting submit a project to the link below and win some digital images.


Thank you for passing by to view my work and don't forget to click on the blue "Follow" button.  
Stay safe everyone and always stay humble & kind!
Ivette (Ivy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!