Nov 12, 2014

Inspiration Destination - Dr. Digi


 Welcome bloggers!
Firstly, I'd like to mention our wonderful sponsor this week, 
  Sometimes I feel like a kid when I'm bringing these images to life.  I was happy to play with Dr. Digi's Saucer Head image.


I began by using a Brilliance, Moonlight White, and Reflective Interference, Opalite-Glacier Blue ink pads onto a black tag.  
 
 I used my Copic Pens to color Mr. Saucer Head and his spacecraft.
C1, C3, C4, B000, B02, B06, B24, YG09, YG11, YG13, YG17.
I then added some black, and green Rain Drops that I've had for years.  These were a must have for me when they first came out, Michaels carried them.  I stocked up, or should I say hoarded quite a bunch.  I popped Mr. Saucer Head onto the tag with Recollections Pop Dots.

I hope I splashed some inspiration out there to everyone.  Don't forget to swing by Dr. Digi's for his great collection of digital images.
Don't forget, at Inspiration Destination it is ALWAYS Anything Goes and while you're there leave some blog love for the Team.
Thank you all so much for taking a few minutes out of your lives to view my blog.  
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!