Jan 5, 2015

Inspiration Destination-The Paper Shelter

 Steampunk is my thing!!!
I'm here again with this beautiful steampunk image, 
"It's Tea Time
from our fabulous sponsor,
"The Paper Shelter"
Thank you Laura!
This is what's happening at the 
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.
What a fun time!  
It all began with the following Copic Pens:
C1, C3, C6, C10, E0000, E000, E00, E2, E4, E11, E15, E29, E31,  E33, E39, E41, E43, E46, E70, E95, R2, R8, R14, R20, R24, R20, R46, RV02, RV21, RV34, RV42, RV95. 

Glossy Accent was used on the time clocks, the red leaves, her goggles and her cup and saucer. 


 Red wire was coiled and placed on the image for dimension.
Recollections red rhinestones were placed on the side of her goggles, her corset, clock, flowers and one on the 
right side of her lip.  

The background was a piece of tulle that has what appears to be splattered gesso/plaster.  It reminded me of a winter snow night.  I was lucky enough to have a student that kindly shared a piece with me (thanks Nancy!)
Actually, this is what it looks like outside my window as I am typing this with a warm cup of Chamomile tea… Ahhh... 

I hope that you have a few minutes to play along with the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
and view some images from our sponsor
"The Paper Shelter. " 
You will just love them.
Hopefully, you are inspired and enjoyed 
the details on the making of 
"It's Tea Time
steampunk image that I love so much!
Hope you have a better New Year in 2015.
Thanks again for your visit.  
Comments and following are welcomed and are
truly appreciated.
Thanks again!
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!