Mar 4, 2015

IDCB - Bashful Bobby - MWLW

Welcome back bloggers!  
I'm here with you today representing the
This week's sponsor is
and I've had lots of fun playing with their image
Bashful Bobby.
He is such a cutie!
I'm going with a tag to showcase bashful Bobby.
Using Distress Inks, Stormy Sky, Broken China & Black Soot, I blended the blues (leaving the center lighter) and went around the edges with the black.  Using Tim Holtz's stencil Hearts I inked the upper half of the tag with DI Stormy Sky (darker of the 2 blue tones).  Using aluminum foil, I use my Copic Pen to color the foil with blue tones.  I wrinkled it and stretched it behind the tag and adhered it with tape to the bottom to represent water.
 I had a piece of blue mesh that I tucked behind the foil.
Using my Vagabond die cut machine I used my TH Winged Hearts Die using Shrink film.  Followed the instructions and adhered the wings to the heart.  Bashful Bobby was colored with the following Copic Pens:
E000, E02, B24, R20, R29, BG13, Y02, Y08, Y17.
I painted a TH gear with white acrylic paint set it aside to dry while I used Glossy Accent to each stenciled heart.  Once dry, I adhered the white gear on the upper right with a button on top of it.  I glued the winged heart and a hot air balloon button.
Last but not least, my little bashful bobby was adhered using Recollections pop dots.
I really enjoyed making this tag and playing with Bashful Bobby.  Hope you find time to play with images from our sponsor
and join us at the 
where its always
Anything Goes!
Thank you!
Ivette






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!