Jun 17, 2015

IDCB - BUGABOO

Another fun week at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
where its always 
Anything Goes!
Sponsoring us this week is
Bugaboo Stamps 
and I'm using their image

I created a card this time around using some blue yardstick from Michaels as well as a basketball 12x12 printed paper as the background.  Using a Distressor tool,  I roughed out the edges to give it a distressed look and then went over it with Tim Holtz's 
Distress Ink, Vintage Photo.
I had some specialty paper that looks like the pores of a basketball/football and punched out two 1" circles.
As always my all time favorite 
Join the 
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
this week with their 
Anything Goes 
challenge!
Thanks to our sponsor
BUGABOO STAMPS.
IVETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!