Sep 16, 2015

IDCB-Art by MiRan & Dr. Digi

Summer is pretty much coming to an end here in NY.  The trees are turning and the Mums are out.  
Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year. 
This week I worked on two images for two different sponsors for our challenge over at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
where its always Anything Goes!

Our first sponsor is the talented
I used her Sunny image and my Copic Pens.

***
Our next sponsor is
I used Dr. Digi's Duncan Disorderly image, which I printed onto specialty paper (Neenah Classic Crest, Solar White Super Smooth #03249).  I then cut the paper to a 5X4.  I used Distress Ink, Salty Ocean around the edges and the following Copic Pens were used:
E0000, E000, B000, B1, B2, B4, B24, B29, BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV11, BV12, V000, V06, V12, V17, C1, C4, C7, N2, W7
I wrote out the sentiment, cut it, distressed each word around the edges and popped it using Pop Dots and drew some birds in the distant sky with a Copic Multi Liner 0.2
Thank you for your time and come play along at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.
Hope I inspired you!
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!