Dec 11, 2021

TIM HOLTZ-CONFIGURATION BOX DOCTORS

Hello everyone!
Here is a TH Configuration Box I created for my husband and wife team who are handling my health issues.  The female Dr is my primary Dr and also pictured above her is her husband my Urologist handling my cancer issues.  I can't begin to tell you the care I am getting from them both and how they have both far and beyond for me.  I created this box as my appreciation for them doing their job like all doctors should.  I feel blessed having another team that work together handling my health. 

I've collected items from their offices with the help from their nurses and staff and my future daughter-in-law Amanda.  I added rice lights to bring the inside dark areas to be more visible.  





Some Tim Holtz Idea-ology items used throughout the box.                                                                                  

I used a broken stethoscope I got from Amanda, took the photos of both doctors from the internet and placed them in the TH mini pocket watches.  The rest were stickers I had purchased at crops or at Michaels.




Unfortunately, Tim Holtz discontinued these boxes but I still have a nice stock of them for the makings of other boxes that I plan on selling as projects.
Hope you enjoy all the goodies and more than anything else, 
I hope you were inspired.
Stay safe!
Ivette
PS To view previous art, scroll all the way down until you see  "Older Posts" on the lower right of corner of the pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!