Dec 11, 2022

Kindred Stamps - Galactic Fighters Collection - Personal Project

Had to share my Kindred stamps of Star Wars I believe it’s called Galactic Fighters collection.

Everything is hand drawn with the exception of the stamped image of Luke Skywalker and the sentiment, “May the Force be with You.”

He was colored in with Copic markers, for the background
I used Distress Inks, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, Antique Linen and Black Soot, I also created the two moons that are on the planet Tatooine, which is where Luke lived as a boy.  TIE fighters were drawn with Copic Multiliners as well as the Rebel symbol. I borrowed the lightsaber from one of my Star Wars toys. 😉
This entire art was created on an ATC (Artist Trading Card) which measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” which is the size of a baseball card or playing cards.
More to come!

Ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!